Paul DeBusschere, M.D., FAAP
I see patients from birth into young adulthood. Special interests within my pediatric practice include food allergy/food sensitivities and nutrition.
Education and Training:
- Central Washington University, BA
- University of Washington School of Medicine, M.D.
- DeVos Children’s Hospital/Michigan State University Program
- Board Certified, American Academy of Pediatrics 2005
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Joined University Place Pediatric Clinic: 2007
- Dr. DeBusschere practiced pediatrics for 2 years in Yakima and 7 years in Puyallup prior to joining UPPC
- Dr. DeBusschere is married and has five children. Dr. DeBusschere and his family are active in their local church and enjoy outdoor activities together.