Michelle Ost, M.D., FAAP
My general pediatric practice includes ages from birth through young adulthood. I have a special interest in preventative healthcare. It is essential that children develop healthy habits early in life however many families struggle with making the lifestyle changes that are needed. My focus is on helping families find a way to incorporate proper exercise and nutrition into their daily routines.
Education and Training:
- University of Portland, BS in Biochemistry
- Medical College of Wisconsin, MD
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Board Certification ABP 1989
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- Practiced general pediatrics in Puyallup since 1992
- Dr. Ost lives in Puyallup with her husband and 2 dogs. She has 2 grown children. Crossfit, biking and skating take up most of her free time.