Posted on November 16, 2022
To my patients and their families:
“I apologize for my temporary absence. A big thank you to the kind and amazing doctors Chang and Miller for covering and taking care of my patients while I am away. Please do not hesitate to contact the office with any questions or needs regarding your children. I will see you back soon.
Posted on September 10, 2020
Alyssa Ludke, M.D., FAAP
I am very excited to be bringing my career and practice to UPPC! I find joy in helping families navigate each stage of a child’s life, and believe my role is to partner with parents and families to ensure the best outcomes for your children. I have a special interest in newborn care while helping families adjust during this rewarding and transformative time, as well as adolescent care and preventative medicine.
Education and Training:
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle WA
- University of Portland, Portland OR
- University of Washington Pediatric Residency at Seattle Children’s Hospital, Seattle WA
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Washington Chapter
- North Pacific Pediatric Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Joined University Place Pediatric Clinic in 2020
- Allegro Pediatrics, Bellevue WA
- Olympic Medical Center Peninsula Children’s Clinic, Port Angeles WA
- Tacoma/Valley Radiation Oncology Center, Tacoma WA
- Dr. Ludke is married. She and her husband have a new baby boy, a sweet puppy, and a cat.
- They recently relocated to the area to be closer to family.
- In her spare time, Dr. Ludke enjoys gardening, barre, musical theater, and hiking.