Belinda Rone, M.D.
Dr. Rone considers it a privilege to serve families and children of all ages, from birth through young adulthood. She practices general pediatrics, including acute and preventative healthcare, focusing on the needs of the child while offering education and guidance to help parents raise healthy and happy children. She hopes to make at least some small difference in the life of each child with whose care she is entrusted.
Education and Training:
- University of Washington, BS in Chemistry, 1973
- University of Washington School of Medicine, M.D., 1977
- Children’s Orthopedic Hospital and Medical Center, Seattle, WA 1977-1980
- Acting Instructor, University of Washington, Pediatrics, 1980-1982
- Board Certified, American Academy of Pediatrics 1983
- Pierce County Medical Society
- Joined University Place Pediatric Clinic: 2005
- Woodcreek Healthcare, Puyallup, WA 1985 – 2005
- Dr. Rone lives in Tacoma with her husband Craig, also a physician. She has two children, a son and a daughter, both of whom are in their twenties and nearly finished with college. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and also loves to sail, jog, cross-country ski, read, garden, and travel.