Megan Struthers, M.D., FAAP
I see patients from birth into young adulthood, focusing on the particular concerns of each developmental stage. I also care for mild trauma and teenage gynecological issues.
Education and Training:
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.S.
- University of California, San Diego, M.D.
- University of Washington and Children’s Hospital and Medical Center
- Board Certified, American Academy of Pediatrics 1995
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Pierce County Medical Society
- Joined University Place Pediatric Clinic: 2005
- Previously worked in private practice in Puyallup for 9 years
- Dr. Struthers is married with two sons. She is an avid skier, loves to read, bike and spend time outdoors. She believes in helping families live healthy lives through balanced diet, exercise and strong family and community relationships.
- Member YMCA Programs committee, Tacoma Center YMCA
- Lowell Elementary School – Reading instructor volunteer, active in PTA